Monday, March 2, 2015

Flashback and Fast Forward!





Hey Create Friends!



Happy Monday to you all I hope that you all are having a great start to the new week and new month of March! Remember March is national craft month so lots of great specials and awesome deals out there to be found He! He!

I with Robyn today sharing a Flashback from the stamp collection Fabulous Phrases, which is one of my top go to like Happiest Moment collection. As well the newest collections are being released today so head over to   MY PINKSTAMPER and join in the great fun today, I hope to see you all soon.

I would LOVE to have you guys join me on my FACKBOOK page I'am there most the time and if you just want to share , chat, or have some questions I would be happy to helpout!

So I want to share this creation and card I created and Hope that you are inspired and enjoy todays Make-it-Monday.

Create Wishes
Edna


            

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Edna!! Those butterflies are just beautiful!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete