Thursday, March 19, 2015

I Love Us!

Good Thursday To My Create Friends!



I have been getting things together and in the place with my studio finished now, so excited about the new features in my studio. I have a new camera due to arrive tomorrow so I can continue to make videos and share, which is an entirely different story LOL!



In today post I did a Make it now project using the Cricut Explorer and the Design Space software, I have had a few questions and was thinking this might helpout with a few of those. I love the Make it Now library so fun and full of great inspirations.

I hope that you all enjoy and love to see you join us on facebook and Instagram Create with Edna.



 Create Best
Edna





 


1 comment:

  1. Love this card Edna!!! The colors are fabulous and I so love the sentiments you used. :)

    ReplyDelete