Monday, April 6, 2015

Happy Monday!


Hello Monday! My Create Friends,

I hope that you all enjoyed you Easter weekend, I'm excited to start this week and share some funthings with you all, Well the BIG NEWS I have become a Close To My Heart Consultant, Whoot! Whoot! so excited to share the CTMH creations and products with you all. The second exciting news is that Tuesday April 7th, is my BIRTHDAY! Ooooo Yeah! can we say rockin party! lol!

I will have a video and some fun to share with you all very soon that will give you chance to earn FREE STAMPS, MARKERS, and CRICUT CARTRIDGE, that is the other part that I just love about CTMH consultant is that we share creations with Cricut FUN!!!

I just wanted to pop on and tell you all this super fun news and hope that you all are excited also, I want to post my link address so you can take a look and do a little shopping lol!

Thank You All Bunches!
Create Best
Edna

Create with Edna CTMH Shops



4 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!!! Congrats. Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, EDNA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to you, Edna ! & congratulation on. Your new. Journey
    Let's start the party!!!

    ReplyDelete