Friday, May 15, 2015

You an Me!

Happy Friday!

Looking forward to this weekend, I will heading out to the beach with my beautiful daughter and grandsons! so excited to spend time with them and play in the sun, sand, and water. I made this card today using the other CTMH stamp of May collection set, I have just been so excited with the Taste of Summer campaign.

Just Sayin collection is Awesome for card making, scrap-booking, and My Picture life. I will try to have a couple other fun projects up for you while I'm gone for the next 4 days but remember that these great items will no longer be available at end of May soo stockup now for the awesome summer!

Create Best Edna!

SHOP CREATE EDNA HERE !

1 comment:

  1. I so love how you made the flower!! The stamps, ink colors and paper colors are most fabulous!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete