Tuesday, June 2, 2015

INKSpriations! Surprise!

Hellloooo! My Creative Friends!

Sooooo, yes here it is, the BIG NEWS! I'am very excited to become a Demonstrator with Stampin up, and a team member with Robyn, My Pink Stampers.I have been doing some creative soul searching and this has been the most excited I have been for a very long time. I want to share that enthusiasm with you all and have it spread like Glitter on the table Ha! Ha!

You all have been wonderful and sharing so much in the creative world with me that I hope to have you not just watch my videos, now create with me literally! JOIN MY INKSPRATIONS TEAM!!! for your business or your creative hobby.

You can join me for the monthly club where you and I will create together the many different surprise projects that arrive each month to your front door! Paper Pumpkin Club Here !we'll share this together via videos and I will be there to help out along the way should you need me.

I just have so much to share that I can't contain myself lol! Just watch !





2 comments:

  1. WOW! You sure are changing some things, aren't you?! How exciting!!
    Can't wait to see what else you have in store!!!
    Are you going to be still doing the Close to my Heart, also?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edna, I am so excited to have you on my team! You are one of the most creative people I know! Thanks for all of your hard work you put into your blog. I cannot wait to see all you will do with Stampin' Up!!

    Hugs,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete