Monday, June 29, 2015

Make it Monday! Kindness

Happy Make It Monday!
Just a great start to this week with more rain lol! I'm hoping that we are blessed with great weather this weekend for our Annual Homestead Americana celebration. I will be sharing some of my DIY on the getting it together party lol!
I hope you enjoy todays making it Monday and find inspiration, Remember that June 30th is the last time you have to join team INKSPIRATIONS and get 2 free stamps and soooo mch more ! message me email me I will answer your questions, would love to have you join us on

TEAM INKSPIRATIONS!
Inking Best Edna









Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this card Edna!! The butterflies and sentiment are great and I love all of the different papers you used!! :)

    ReplyDelete