Friday, July 10, 2015

Fast Friday!

Happy ! Happy ! Friday Inkers

I just love the start of the weekend and the fun that comes with it, from BBQ, Parties, Fishing, and so much more. Here in the studio I have been busy all week making some Baby SHower decor and some cards for a swap. Wow! it has made this week fly, lol!

I hope that you will be spending some funtime this weekend and also a little creative Inkspiration time with me. We are just 2 LIKES away Facebook page from the 100 milestone, come on over and help us out! I have some fun give aways that just need to be played with lol!

Happy Inking Edna!





 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Edna!!! I love simple cards for when I need one in a hurry!! This one would be perfect for so many occasions. That stamp set is going on my wish list!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edna! found your blog not to long ago love all the different techniques you share. This is one of my favorite projects you have done can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete