Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thanks A Latte'

Great Thursday! Inkers

What happy mail did I recieve that I love to share with you all, yelper, Paper Pumpkin! EKKKK! just to super adorable and super fun. I love happy mail and surprises so that make Paper Pumpkin the great fit. If you are a member of Inkspiration Paper Pumpkin Club then awesome! if not I would love for you to join us.

If your not sure it will be for you then visit the Inkspiration facebook page and ask around, also you can order just 1 time and try it out.

I have lots of great fun coming this way all week and next week so I hope that you guys are ready to get inky and have some fun!

Happy Inkings Edna




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Love my Paper Pumpkin. I used the same cup but did the Get Well sentiment on mine. I so love the clip with the ribbon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete