Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Thoughts of You!

Happy Hump Day!

What a great day, I recieved a good box today yippie! have the tunes a rocking and paper is a flyin! Lol! I hope that you all are enjoying this beautiful day and that your inspired to create with me!

Make sure you check out the awesome WEEKLY DEALS AND THE NEWEST CLEARANCE DEALS! I know that the pretty flower punch is forsure going into my basket, been wanting that cutie for a while lol!

Best Inkings Edna


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. I haven't made this one yet, but may work on it tomorrow evening. Love how it looks all done!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks great. I havent subscribed to paper pumpkin yet, I think Im gonna have to do it.

    ReplyDelete