Monday, September 28, 2015

Autum Wishes and Yummy Dishes!

Happy Inking Day!

How are you all doing? the weather here is fabulous! I just feel so in the Fall mood and I'm hungry so I made this lol! what a funtime it was creating with all the different colors and awesome Holiday Catalog products.
I will be getting things ready for my October INKStrutions Class! there will be a limited number of openings so get it early! the Fall fun class is going to so fun, with so many holidays, seasons coming our way you need to take a class to get you ahead lol!

I thank you for stopping over visit me at the shop and facebook links at top of page! while you're up there click JOIN MY Team and check out the great incentives not to mention the awesome discounts!
Happy Inkings Edna



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Love your pillow box!!! That embossing folder is fabulous. I'll have to check that set out. What is this October Inkstrutions class you are talking about? :)

    ReplyDelete