Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Fall Thinking of you

Hello  Wednesday!

So I have been keeping super busy here at the homestead, getting things back in order after being gone for over a week wheee! and the clearing the fields, and garden for the year. My BIG BUSY PROJECT is our annual Festival of Frights tht we put on here and do a hayride with trails of terror Waaaa! Waa! lol! it's a blast, maybe this year I will put a video up for you all to see some of the work I do behine the scene and then the complete run of the event.

So anyway, today I made a soft fall color card with the weather not so nice outside right now and lots to be done outside, I needed something to keep me warm and cheerful! I hope you enjoy come visit us on the Facebook page, do some shopping by clicking the the link above and share with us!

Happy Inking Edna




1 comment:

  1. I love your card!! I used this set and made a birthday card for our son and daughter-in-law. :)

    ReplyDelete