Saturday, November 21, 2015

EXTRAVAGANZA!

Hellooooo My Inking Friends!

I have some super Fabulous news to share with you all today,are you ready? okay well here it goes-----------------------------------------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SALE! SALE! SALE!
Yelpers! thats right Monday November 23rd the Extravagnza with my STAMPIN UP will start with some awesome flash sales and run until  Monday November30th, 2015! you don't want to miss the great deals that will be happening, stamp set, die sets, papers, etc. with cost saving at 30%-50% off items!!!!!!! WhooooooT! Whooooooot! so get ready I know I have my list ready and will be getting there early, when an items saleout thaey will be gone!

I have the attached list HERE GOODIES and I will also place the photos below! I hope you have a great time with the sale I know I will be  sharing with you all during next week, so visit my shop EDNA STAMPIN UP HERE

Happy Inkings Edna





No comments:

Post a Comment