Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Inkstrutions! Thankful

Great Day To Create!



Hi Y'all, I have been so happy to be in my studio for 2 days straight now, I think that things will hopeful stay calm for a while around the Homestead. I hope that you all are having a great week and looking for to your upcoming Turkey Day lol!

I have a few fun little projects that I will be sharing with you to get your groove going lol! I would love to see you visit the Inkstructions Facebook page and share, we still have until this evening to get in on the Christmas package give away ! so come on !



Happy Inkings Edna



1 comment:

  1. How fabulous!!! I love how you decorated the front of the little bag. And the piece for the inside for your guest to write what they are thankful for is just wonderful!! I'm gonna have to get the bag set!! :)

    ReplyDelete