Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Dear Friend!

Happy, Happy, Occassions Day!

Hi Inking friends! can you believe it's finally here? I just have so many wonderful creations that I want to share with you all from the AWESOME tools, stamps, and yummy paper new from the Stampin Up Occassions catlog. I have this very sweet and smiple creation today to start off with and lots of other great creations! I hope you are inspired today, if you would like a free copy ofthe OCCASSIONS CATLOG (JUST PAY SHIPPING) let me know vis message be happy to send out.

 Did you know that Sale-A-Bration is about getting so much more for your dollar, every $50.00 you spend will earn you a free product from the booklet of your chosing! is'nt that fantastic? I'm always hanging out on my FACEBOOK PAGE, so if you have some questions just pop over post or Private message me.

Looking forward to seeing you all very soon,
Happy Sale-A-Bration
Edna








1 comment:

  1. So beautiful!!! I haven't gotten this set yet, but I will!!! :)

    ReplyDelete