Thursday, January 21, 2016

Just A Star Note

Great Thursday Stampers!

I had a greatime making in the studio this week, I want to shre with you one of my GOALS, I want to create and handout more notecards. I see so many times that a fun, inspiring, uplifting notecard would be perfect to hand someone, and yet there I'am without ugh!!! so it has become a goal to do this and share with all of you my great inking friends.

Think of it as a personal calling card, a bussiness card, and juast a simple card! so with all that said I'am hoping that you will be inspired to take this journey with me and share with me here or on my facebook page, it can become such a wonderful day when you brighten it for others.

Happy Inking Edna Marie




1 comment:

  1. Love this card Edna!! The starfish is great. And I super love how you did the bg with the embossing!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete