Friday, January 8, 2016

Tea-Riffic You!

Helloooo Friday Inking Friends!

I have been loving this fun collection that I recieved fro the Stampin Up Occassion catlog, I told you that I just have so many things going around in my crazy creative mind lol! I want to remind you that this is the ABSOLUTE BEST TIME! to join my team the fun, savings, and earnings are just incredable friends.

If you join now with me at $99.00 you will actully recieve $150.00 in yummies! and even better is that you choose your goodies to whatever you like, need, I love this about Stampin Up! and you also have free shipping Yelp! thats right! I tod you BEST TIME JOIN! also I have a fun welcome goodie packet that I will sendout to you!

So how about having alittle fun in the studio, I know that we are having the Yuckiest weather right now so this creationmade me Happy! Happ! Happy! the colors, images, and Designer Paper is awesome! okay my inkers, it's time for me to get back to my creative zone and I hope to see you soon on my team and on the facebook page sharing!

Happy Inkings Edna







Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Most fabulous card Edna!! Love the colors you used. And the Wink of Stella is the perfect finishing touch! :)

    ReplyDelete