Tuesday, January 19, 2016

You Are Loved A Lot!

Hello My Inking Friends!

I had some video issues and thought it was fixed, loaded, and posted yesturday lol! so much for my savvy tech knowledge lol! any Hoot! I had a great time this weekend in the studio to work ahead and get some of my New Year goals started! Yippie me right!

I will be listing some information Thurday about My HOSTESS CLUB, (online and local) if you want to get some of the yummy benifits from my stampin up collections, Hostess set etc. this is a great way and you get to budget funds also(LOVE IT)I also would like to just say a reminder that right now during Sale-A-bration is the absolute best time to join My Team INKSTRUCTORS, for great discounts as a hobbiest, to making some fun money to get more creative goodies, and of course my very favorite become your own boss, work from home, and so much more! if you would like to chat with me about joining my team feel free to contact me, or if your ready to spend $99.00 and get a total of $150.00 of your choice goodies click on the above like JOIN MY TEAM and I will be contacting you super soon!

Wow! I know that was a lot, but I truly love what I do with Stampin Up and the tons of great benifits that come with it, my favorite is being able to share with you all my fun passion for the art of paper crafts, let share todays super cute and fast card I made with just some scraps from my basket. I just adore the simple look, I find that I'am becoming more drawn to that her lately lol!

Ok Inkers, tell me what you think and share awy with me over on the facebook page, I will be sharing some behide the scene stuff and never know what else He! He!

Happy Inkings Edna







1 comment:

  1. I love how you used your scraps!! And the black embossing power looks fabulous on the sentiment. I'm gonna have to get some of it!! :)

    ReplyDelete