Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Beautiful Blooms

Happy Hump Day Lol!

Hi All, I know this is the mid-week and I'am just to peppy still lol! I have been snowed in for a couple days and been getting my To:Do List knocked out already for Spring. So with the feel of spring in my house and the wishes on my mind I made this card, I left it blank and figured it was so many possiblities to add sentments when I need one.

I Hope youe getting all ready for the second release of the 3 New Sale-A-Bration items He! He! I know you will love them and have so many great projects to create. I will be doing so super soon and this will be sale on Feburary 16, 2016. I want to also remind you that you still have time to get the great benfit extras when joining my TEAM! we would love for you to join and share in all the great fun we have together.

Okay lets ROLL THE STAMPOING FOOTAGE!

Happy Inkings
Edna Marie

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Edna!! Love the heart border stamp, the flower, the doily and those sequins. :)

    ReplyDelete