Monday, February 8, 2016

Happiest Birthday!

Hello Inking Friends!

How was your weekend? I was able to spend some awesome family time with my 3 awesome Grandsons! and do some painting in our guest rooms as well. Then I made some studio time and enjoyed every minute lol! this is to add to the new Champaign To "Bring Birthdays Back" to send out the birthday cards not just a virtual wish.

So I hope you enjoy this project and are inspired to join in with me to Bring Back the Birthday! I would love to see you jpoin me on my facebook page and share your cards or other awesome creative works. I would like to remind you that Sale-A-Bration is still going and it is the very BEST time to join my TEAM INKSTRUCTORS- so much you can do when you become a Stampin Up demo and I have some awesome fun perks with my team members He! He!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie

1 comment: