Monday, February 29, 2016

Let Me Pedal

Happy Monday!

Yes, it's a fresh start again and even better a BOUNUS day! so what a great way to to welcome both then with this fun cheerful creation. I had a great time making this until I went to edit and realized that my recording stop during lol! well it worked out lol!

This is the new release of Pedal Pusher from Stampin Up Sale-A-Bration goodies free with a $50.00 purchase LOVE! still time to join the Inkstructor Team with some great buy bounus, like $99.00 gets you $155.00 of your hoice produts! would love to have you join our team and community of fun challenges, class video freebies,and so much more.

Well I'am off to create some more fun in the studio and will be sharing super soon, you all are Fabulous!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie




2 comments:

  1. I was wondering why I would need or want this stamp set. Well, now that I see your card, I think I do need and want it!!! Awesomely cute card Edna!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete