Monday, February 22, 2016

Oh Hello!

Hi Friends!

Well yelp! it's Monday again lol! I had a great weekend, we had temps in the 60's so crazy with the time of year and weather so I could'nt help but make this little Cutie Chick and some fun cheery colors! This image is from the Sale-A-Bration catalog, so spend $50.00 shopping with me and get this fun stamp for free or one of the other awesome new relaese images for Sale-A-Bration!

I was happy to helpout and answer some of the email questions about joining, I hope that you take this time to, with the deal of spend $99.oo for your start up and actually get $155.00 in products all of your choice and free shipping WOW! and NO YOU DON"T HAVE TO SELL ! join as a Hobbiest for your shopping discounts on all your product from stampin up that easy!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie



1 comment:

  1. Adorable!!!! Loving that little chickie!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete