Saturday, February 27, 2016

Saturday Studio Time!

Hello All!

I was able to make it in the studio for a little bit, the weather is so nice out today and we have lots of things to do here on the Homestead, getting ready for the coming of Spring! I made this Symathy card today as my DT for the Stamping Family Forum. I love all the mix of pattern and colors.

I will get the video up for you super soon its doing the Youtube thing now lol! so I would like to also take time remind you that we are getting to the Sale-A-Bration Class, I will have up in a few days YIPPIE! we had a great time last month and thank you all for joining me.

SO makesure you check out this weeks specials, and clearance sales as well tons of great items, and also now is the BEST TIME to join out team INKStructors and have all the great benifits and friends as a Stampin Up Demo eith for bussiness or strickly your own personal discout! $99.00 to shop an build your own kit from all the items in Annual, Occassion catlogs an end up getting $155.00 in product and FREE Shipping. so email or message me on our facebook page.

Happy Inking
Edna MArie

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card Edna!! Love the yellow rose and the bit of sparkle on the edges of the petals. The papers you used are great! :)

    ReplyDelete