Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Totally Grateful

Hello Stamping Friends!

What a crazy weekend we had, lol! this weather is something wild this weekend we had tempature in the 50's and 60's 7 days ago it was a blizzard Wow! So any whooot, in the studio making some much needed Birthday card stash lol! on top of I really should be doing Valentines !

I will have a few to make and share in a day, did you all get a chance to sign-up class? I look forward to see you and sharing. I will have my next class up in 2 weeks, so watch for that post here and on the Facebook page as well. I want to remind you that it is the PREFECT TIME to sign up as a team member with me and Stampin Up. The awesome package of just $99.00 that you will get EXTRAs that value $140.00 and free shipping WOW! even signing up as just a hobbiest to get the fabulous discount of 20% plus is worth it!

SO come on JOIN MY TEAM! can't wait to see you all again with some fun inkings!

Happy Inkings
Edna Marie

1 comment: