Monday, February 15, 2016

You Are The Nicest!

Happy Monday!

I know how can I be so excited for Monday lol!, I always look at it as a new start of things to come and crafting to create. I wanted to share a picture with youtoday of a card I made for the SFCI challenge that I have been blessed to become A Design Team member for, what a womnderful community and so much fun, inspiration, and tutorials.

I will have the How-To video up soon as YouTube desiced to be nice lol! (I might send them this card ), and I was so loving the colors together once I took them and layed them all together Beautiful. I want to remind you all that in 2 day the stampin Up Sale-A-Brations will be releasing some new goodies He! He! and you want to get your hands on these I promise! place an order with me spending $25.00 (before Taxes, SHipping) and I will send you a free make-take with Sale-A-Bration goodies!

I hope to earn your bussiness as your demonstrator and more then that become a creative friend! join my team and get all the awesome Sale-A-Bration goodies you want for your kit, $99.00 and you actully will get $140.00 in product your choice.

Happy Inking
Edna Marie


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Edna!!! Can't wait to see the video! :)

    ReplyDelete