Tuesday, March 22, 2016

From All of Us!

Great Tuesday! Stampers

What a beautiful day with the sun in my studio window and the flowers starting to bud, Inspiration! I want to remind you that we are days away from the ending od Sale-A-Bration! I can't believe how fast it went.
If you have any desire to become a Demonstrator as a Hobbiest or thinking about bussiness make your move now! the best time ever with $155.00 in your choice of products and free shipping come onnnnn! and hey if it's not for you no worries and no harm even if you were once a Demonstrator you can come back!
SO if you would like to join the BEst Ever Team and have some fun swapps, monthly virtual team get togethers, and much, much, more just shop with the Join My Team!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie


1 comment:

  1. I so love this card Edna! It is beautiful!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete