Thursday, March 17, 2016

Layer Stamping Using SU Picture Perfect

Hello Thursday Inkers!

I wanted to post the Video tutorial from a card I desogned last week that I have had many request to make. So here is the How-to using the Stampin Up stamp collection Picture Perfect(which by the way is Occassions set), so let me remind you all that March 31st is the last day to get the Occassions collections and the Sale-A-Bration freebies! Also the last day to join my team getting A $155.00 worth product with free shipping for just $99.00 in whatever goodies you pick.

So lets get to ordering and creating right! lol! so come on over to Facebook and sign up for the GIVE AWAY! share what you have been creating and make some new friends.

Happy Inkinge
Edna Marie



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Edna!! Love the colors, the embossing and the layers of colors!!! :)

    ReplyDelete