Monday, March 28, 2016

Totally Awesome!

Happy Monday Inking Ones!

I had a wonderful weekend and Easter with my family, I'am hoping yours was as well. We had the most wonderful weather for the Easter services and outside celebrations with the family, now mind you my family is a group that goes up to about 60 people lol! Yelpers that is a lot!

So we have pleanty to share and catchup on when all together and watching the kids run hunt eggs to much fun, so I had great inspiration for todays creation that I want to share and I hope to inspire you to create.

Also to Remember that the Sale-A-Bration will be coming to an end this week on March 31st, so click to shop with me and get all the wonder items that you have on your list cause when they're gone they're gone!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie
 


PRODUCT LIST
Grateful Bunch-Stamp set Occassion Catlog

Colors-----------Shara Sand
                         Pear Pizzazz
                         Daffodil Delight

Pattern DSP---Moonlight
                        DSP Incolors (Paer Pizzazz)

Stampup Ink---Pear Pizzazz
                        Daffodil Delight

Embellishment- Whisper White Baker Twine

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful Edna!! And I so love the papers you used!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete