Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tuesday Tutorial Stamping and Punching

Hello Inkers!

Happy to have some time to share this Tuesday tutorial with you today, I was working with some of my favorite DSP from the Sale-A-Brations catty and came up with this fun and very pattern design! I used the Beautiful Bunch set collection along with its cordnating puch.

This truely is a very simple design and can easily be mass produced, change the sentiment for many differnt occassions as well. Speaking of Occassions we are ending the Annual Sale-A-Brations in a couple days and this DSP is a set from the catty that you really should get, I know I want to stockup on it lol!

Okay my inking friends, that todays fun time and I hope to see you again soon, join me on facebook to share what your creating today!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie




1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful Edna! Loving all of the pattern papers. And the flower is great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete