Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Snappy Birthday!

Happy Wednesday Inkers!

What a crazy busy weekens/week it has been for me already lol!, always plenty to do here on the Homestead with the change of season. I was able to make a little studio time while waiting for the rain to stop lol! and this new stamp collection from SU Annual 2016-2017 catalog is a Hoot of A Hostess set!

I love all the great playful images and the super funny Puns, I had a great time Saturday doing the Live Facebook event, and look forward to see you all again this Saturday. Okay my awesome ones, I must get back to the chores lol! and then to some fun creating this evening to share with you all.

Makesure you are getting your Items that will be retiring soon, alot are selling out all ready and I would hate you to miss out. Please feel free to email me with any questions that I can help you with.

Happy Inking
Edna Marie




1 comment:

  1. Awesome card!!! Love the cameras, how you did the sentiment and that great embossed bg!!! :)

    ReplyDelete