Thursday, April 21, 2016

Stampin Up 2016-2017 New In Colors

Happy Day Inkers!

So today I would like to bring together some fun soon retiring stamps and four of the new InColors! is that just wonderful. I had such a blast at OnStage and made so many new friends as well meeting many of you with swaping.

I love all the new in-colors and really still finding it very hard to pick a favorite lol! they all have some beautiful color speturms to them from light shade to the dark shades, Perfect! The Retiring list for the current catalog is up and you will want to shop soon alot of items are close to sellout already.

I would love to be your demonstrator and help you with any questions or shopping needa, please feel free to contact me at ednamarieinkstructions@yahoo.com

Happy Inking
Edna Marie



1 comment: