Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Stampin Up Catalog Premier 2016 Morocann Night!

Hello Inking Friends!

So did you enjoy my sneek peek yesturday? I have a video with a new Stamp Set today to share and give you a sneek peek at! I can't say enough how awesome this new catalog is and that I just know you are going to flip over so many new items.

I will post the PDF of the retiring list for you, and when you're ready to shop I would love to be your Demonstrator, with each $25.00 order made with me before shipping/taxes I will send you one of my Display Sample cards and a sample packet of the new IN-Colors Whoot! Whoot!

So don't wait to long to shop with all the goodies going so quick when it's gone it's gone!

Have an Awesome Day, thank you for stopping over today.

Happy Inkings
Edna Marie












1 comment:

  1. Awesome card Edna!!!! Love the gold embossing. Really makes the medallion stand out! :)

    ReplyDelete