Monday, April 18, 2016

Stampin Up New Colors 2016-2017 Peek!

Hello My Fabulous Inking Ones!

I had the absolute best time at Stampin Up OnStage! I met many of you and made some wonderful new life long Besties! I had the honnor of being a Display Stamper for the event using the NEW IN-COLORS! I could hardly keep my excitment contained He! He!

So today I'am able to share with you all some of my sample using the colors, EEKKKK! Right? that is the way I feel about the colors and the new catty alog. I will be getting some super yummies in anytime that I will beable to share with you all from the new catalog!

So without further ado--------DRUM ROLL PLEASEEEE-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------!





Happy Inking
Edna Marie


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Edna! I'm looking forward to these gorgeous colors! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my gosh!! These are totally awesome Edna!! Can't wait to be able to order!!! :)

    ReplyDelete