Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Grateful!

Hello My Tuesday Inker!

How is the day going for you? I finally made it to my studio for some very much needed stamping therapy lol! well I need it everyday lol! I was given these great colors in a color Inspiration. I was really surprised how well I liked them all together and the subtule warm feel it gives.

My colors are Stampin Up Tip Top Taupe, Wild Wasabi, and Pool Party, I used my Everything stamp set that was from the April Paper Pumpkin (AWESOME)  if you are new to paper pumpkin I be happy to help you with any questions and setting up your purchase.

I have so many creative projects to be working on and that means lots, lots, and lots of sharing lol! I hope you in for a creaive stamping show lol! Okay my Inking Ones, we will be doing the Wednesday Facebook Live show tomorrow so make sure your a page fan and join us in the chatting, stamping, fantastic fun!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment