Friday, May 13, 2016

Hello Inkers!

Hi All!
I want to say a BIG THANK YOU! for all of the wonderful comments, messages, and email for my husband, his is doing okay now. I just can't tell you all how much your words of prayers and encouragment keep me going and holding things together. My Husband is doing okay, a little better each day and even though I know we have a long ruff recovery road we are going to KICK BUTT!

Soooooo enough, lets sharing is my creative therapy from today lol! so much needed and will be even more now, this is all new color Sweet Sugarplum and the Gratful Bunches stamp collection, I LOVE that set. I will be doing my SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE STAMPIN! tomororw on my facebook page sooo join us it's always a fabulous time with creating, chatting, and lots of giggles!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie


1 comment:

  1. Totally awesome card Edna!! And I am so happy that your hubby is on the road to recovery!!! Prayers for both of you! :)

    ReplyDelete