Monday, May 2, 2016

Hooray!

Happy Monday Inkers!

What a great weekend we had here on the Homestead, the weather was not good which means I get extra time in the studio Yippeee! I love to have time with family, friends and this is the busy time of the year with Graduations, weddings, and Birthdays always in need of a card.

I spent my time playing with the New In-Color collection and some fabulous new Stampin Up products, that you will see me sharing in the video. I can't wait till we get the release of the New Annual Catalog June 1, 2016, so much that I want to share with you all!

I have my newest class ready and will be posting this evening the information, I hope to have you join me, our last class was so fun and we still hangout together on Saturday Night Live Stampin! I hope you have it marked on your calander for this weeks event.

Okay Inking Friends, thanks sooo much for the stop over and I hope that you enjoy this creation today and are inspired.

Happy Inking
Edna Marie






No comments:

Post a Comment