Monday, May 16, 2016

Monday Flowers From April Showers

Happy Day Inkers!
Finished all the field work today, with my Hubby down I have extra chores lol! so I was inspired by all of the beauty around! so I made this card using some of the new DSP Affectionatley Your, with cardstock colors of Crumb Cake, Flirty Flimgo, Watermelon wonder, Cucumber Crush, Night of Navy, and Daffidl Delight, the newest embossing fold set Floral Affection sooo cute!
I hope that you are getting your item marked off your retired items shopping list cause June 1st is going to be here super soon and you don't want to miss out on the yummies! I will be getting items ready for my next class this week so I hope that I will see you joining in.
Ok Inking Ones, I will be Live on Facebook Wednesday with a fun project, so great tips, and some fun information, I hope your week is off to a fabulous start see you soon!
Happy Inking
Edna Marie


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!!!! You'll have to let me know when you will be live Wednesday so I won't miss it!! :)

    ReplyDelete