Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Party Time!

Happy Day Inkers!

Whoot! Whoot! so we are only hours away from the launch of the new Annual Stampin Up catalog! EEKKKK! I can't wait to share all the awesomeness with you all. So many fantastic new products and the new In-colors are just the best, I love every set of Designer Series paper, and well you guys will see very soon lol!

I want to share this fun creation with you all today I felt it was perfect getting us in the groove for the Lauch Party this Saturday June4th, 8:oo PM Est, on my facebook page. I hope you can join in this will be so fun I will be doing LIVE projects, challenges, games, and Prize Patrol also!

SO enjoy this sweet Pineapple with all the fabulous fixins of In-colors (Peekboo Peach, Emerald Envy) the fantastic Playful Palette pattern paper stack, Peekboo Peach card stock, with the sentiment fromCelebrate! So mark your calendars, come to my facebook event page like it and keepup with all the awesome fun!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie


1 comment: