Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Stampin Up Lots of Love!

Happy Happy Hump Day Inkers!

What a fun time I had making this little cutie pootie! loving the mix of colors of Basic Gray and Flirty Flamingo then a touch of silver shimmer, I used my absolute Favorite new Thinlets from Scribble Swirls it matches the Swirly Bird stamp set that is comng out in the new catalog June 1st.

Have you been getting all your wish list goodies from the retired list, just a little over a week and they will be gone. I'am so sad to see some of my favorite go, but then I see all the awesome new goodies coming and I just do the Happy Dance in my studio lol!

So I hope your inspired today, visit with me and other awesome Inkers on the Facebook page, I do 2 LIVE sessions a week and post daily card inspiration as well, lots always happening lol!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie




                     

1 comment:

  1. I so love this darling card Edna!!!! The elephant and his little mousey friend are so cute! I have to get this set for sure!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete