Friday, May 6, 2016

Stampin Up New In-Color Fun!

Happy Friday Inkers!

Yippeee! right?, I don't know what day I enjoy most Monday for the freash start or Friday for the be free to create time lol! how about you? I have been getting things tidy up for the New You're Sublime class and it's getting close tofull/closing so I hope you make it to share in the fun with me.

I have a few fun family things this weekend with being Mother Day and seeing my kids, momma, and other family. I have been finishing up some swaps that I'am in this month and will be sharing those with you soon.

Also for anyone of you that are thinking of joining my team, anyone that sign-up now until May 31 will beable to build?order all the yummies from the PRE-Order that is for the NEW CATTY! Awesome! so if I can answer ant questions or help you in any way just email or message me I would LOVE to have you with us on Team Inkstructors!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie







1 comment:

  1. I love your simple card Edna!!! The colors are just fabulous!!! My first preorder is due to arrive Tuesday. I can't hardly wait for Wednesday to get here so I can play! (Have to work Tuesday night) I placed a second order and that one is due Thursday. (Have to work Thursday night, too!) I plan on attending the Saturday night live feed. I'll try and catch Wednesday's, but I may be busy playing and forget!! :)

    ReplyDelete