Friday, May 27, 2016

Stampin Up Pop of Pink!


Hello Friday Inkers!

Whooooo Hoooo! yelpers, it's holiday weekend so lots is happening here at the Homestead. I know lots of you are making plans with family, friends, and some fun creative time. I have todays fun share that I just love the way it turned out mixing the DSP Pop of Pink.

You all know one of my very favorite things is to mixup patterns with stamps, papers, and inks so with the new Stampin Up catalog coming soon and all the wonderful new DSP Design Series Paper, I just know we are going to be having tons of Pattern fun.

So remember that tomorow is Saturday Night Live Stampin on my Facebook page so join us we have soooo much fun, and you will love the chatting that goes on with all the fabulous Inkers. I also want to let you know that the start of next Wednesday June 1st, things are going to be Epic Fun here and on Facebook with me tons of great things happening!

Okay My Awesome Ones! have a fantastic weekend besafe and see you super soon!
Happy Inking
Edna Marie






1 comment:

  1. Awesome card Edna!! Loving this stamp set. Gotta get it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete