Sunday, May 1, 2016

SUnday Weekly Wrap-Up

Hello All!

Well it has been one creative, busy, and fun week, did you all get to visit with us on the Saturday Night Stampin Live? we had another awesome time making, sharing, and doing some new technices. I will be hosting the Saturday Night Live Stampin each weekend on my FACEBOOK PAGE at 8:00 EST.

I also continue to stay creativly busy in the studio working on this weeks video tutorials and some Design Team work for Stamping Family. I have a few swaps that I'am getting ready for as well Wheee! lol! How about you all? what's your week looking like for your creative schedule?

I can't forget or should I say how can I forget the BIG Stampin Up Pre-Catalog event for Demonstrators as well, Yippeee! so excited to see the new goodies and get them to share with you all, and if you are wanting to join my Team of INKstructors you will beable to join us on the pe-event!

So I thank you all for stopping over today and look forward to seeing you on the Page sharing with us, I have a few pictures that I'am sharing from this last Saturdays Live Stampin, and some other fun design work.

Happy Inking
Edna Marie



1 comment:

  1. These are all awesome Edna!!! I so enjoyed Saturday night 'live'!!! Can't wait until I can join in again!!! :)

    ReplyDelete