Thursday, June 30, 2016

Celebrating Americana!

Happy Day Inkers!
What a great time I had Sharin with all of you yesterday for our weekly Wednesday Live Stampin an Sharin.  So much fun making some party favors with all of you, it's going to be a fantastic celebration for sure!

I love using the Confetti Celebration set and the Painted Blooms, they are great for this collection,  using my traditional colors of Real Red, Night of Navy, an our fabulous Silver cardstock  which is so easy and perfectly matching with my juice Stampin Up ink pads.

If you would like to watch all the fun How-to please visit my Facebook page to see the recording of the Live Event with all the great information.  Now Saturday Night Live Stampin, is going to be a great one this week cause we will be focusing on shaker cards, an may have a guest or 2 with us.

So like my Facebook page follow my events an grab your friends to join in the Inkers Community!

Happy Inkings
Edna Marie

1 comment:

  1. Love all of your party favors Edna!! Perfect for your Americana celebration!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete