Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Eeekk! Happy Day!

Hellooooo Inkers!

Great day to launch the Stampin Up Annual 2016-2017 catalog! soooo excited for us to finally beable to share all the great new goodies with you all. I have a launch party on Saturday June 4th, on my facebbok page so come join in all the great fun, just visit my facebook page and click on events it will have all the fun information.

So today we had our Wednesday Live and made some fantastic cards in celebration of the catalog release, I love getting together with all of you. I hope you enjoy your shopping and drooling over the new catalog lol! if you are in need of a catalog or anything that I can assist you with feel free to Email or Message me.

Happy Inking
Edna Marie





2 comments:

  1. Awesomeness!!! Can't wait for Saturday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards! I can't wait to get my hands on that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete