Friday, June 17, 2016

Fantastic Friday!

Hello Friday Inkers!

Wooooo! Hoooooo! Right? I love the weekend and seeing that the weather will be fabulous, have some funtimes planned with my Besty and then the family on Sunday. I will be hanging out Saturday Night Live Stampin with you all which is always the best time for me and the weekend, I have a few new goodies to share again this Saturday from the new catalog.

My Bunch of Blossoms class soldout and I will be shipping all the class packets this coming week, so excited to share with al of you that signed up! thank you for all the awesome love. I will be planning a couple more for this one One Online and One something SPECIAL! He! He!

Okay my Fabulous Ones! I will see you in a couple days Stampin Live and hanging around the Social Sites between now and then, have a great weekend and get Inking!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie



1 comment:

  1. These are most fabulous Edna!!! See ya Saturday evening!!! :)

    ReplyDelete