Monday, June 20, 2016

Monday Hello!

Good Monday Inkers!

So did you keep busy this weekend with family, friends, and crafty projects? I know we had a fantastic weekend. Saturday Night Live Stampin , was a blast and we made 4 projects together. I will be posting pictures soon just getting things bundled up and shipping out tomorrow the Bunch of Blossoms Online class which SOLD OUT! Thank You all tons for that.

I have plans for this coming wednesday Live session underway and I will be working with a requested stamp set this saturday Night Live Stampin, which if you have the set come join in and play along or purchase it and join us!

This Saturday set will be Sitting Here, I will update more during the week with any papers, inks, etc so you can have all the goodies ready to join in and play along, so come to facebook and my other social media to keep in touch !

Happy Inking
Edna Marie

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Edna!! Love the flowers and that burlap is great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete