Monday, June 27, 2016

Monday Inspiration!

Goood Monday Inking Ones!

You all know that I do like the start of a new week, starting off fresh and full of creative motivation! I have been super busy behind the scenes this past week/weekend working on getting my class schedule together and posted for you all and doing some finishing touches for my new local Card Club! Yippie!

I love being a Stampin Up demonstrator, in over just a little of 1 year I have been creativing with Stampin Up I have made so many new friends, become empowered to reachout and start teching others. I also love the savings that I get as well the fantastic incentives we are offered/given from achieve our goals! Yes! trips, OnSatge, Friends, and Saving money you can't go wrong at all.

If you would like to know more about becoming a SU Demonstrator on my team either Hobby/Bussiness just message me I will be happy to helpout!

SO on to todays sharing and inspiration, this is some of the fantastic creations that I made with my Inkers on a Live Event, we have some awesome fun and would love for you to join us! I create Live on my Edna Marie Facebook page every Wednesday at 11:00-11:15 AM EST and every Saturday Night 8:00-8:15 PM EST! this little cutie is the Bella and Friends stamp set, with Foxy Friends DSPstack paper, Calypso Coral cardstock, Smoky Slate cardstock!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie

1 comment:

  1. This is totally adorable!!! Another stamp set that is on my 'gotta' have list!! :)

    ReplyDelete