Monday, June 6, 2016

Stampin Up Layering Love

Hey Inkers!

Welcome Monday, having a beautiful sunshine filled day today getting into the garden picking some of my strawberries for desert tonight. I have this beautiful color Inspiration today from Megan of Stamping Family, which I'am a proud Design Team member of!

The color inspiration is of Cucumber Crush, Daffadil Delight, and Basic Black so this is my take on a great combo that I probably not put together lol! I hope you enjoy and are inspired. Visit me on all my Social Media Hangouts and see we going on before the post lol! I do 2 LIVE FACEBOOK EVENTS a week.
I want to also remind you that I have a Hostess code #E4KQ272Z and some specials happening right now with the launch of the ne w STampin Up Catalog check them out HERE BUY SPECIALS

Happy Inking
Edna Marie



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card Edna!!! I so love that it isn't inside the lines!! :)

    ReplyDelete