Friday, July 15, 2016

A Taste Of Summer Yummy!

Goooood Friday Inkers!

So this week has been very loooong and hot, with all the outside work here on the homestead it makes one wish for the little things lol! I just kept thinking cold yummy fresh fruit! Yelpers Fruit that is my big down fall friends lol!

I love growning my own fruit, and I have a very hard time with picking a favorite lol! so with all the crazy fruit thinking when I made some studio time you know I just could'nt help myself and create fruit tasty cards lol! I used the new Summer Sorbt from Stampin Up, the colors of Crushed Curry and So Saffron with my pattern paper from the retired Cups and Kettle DSP stack. I added some embossed big dots, swirly bird framlit, circle scallops, wink of Stella, and finish touch of Glossy Accents.

I hope you enjoyed today card and are inspired to either create or eat some fruit lol! I hope to see you tomorrow night on my facebook page for Saturday Night Live Stampin at 8 PM EST. I will be adding this card to the TGIF Challenges this week   it is a perfect match #TGIFC64

Happy Inking
Edna Marie


7 comments:

  1. This certainly looks like a summery card to me! Fresh and fun! :) Thanks so much for linking your beautiful card up with us at TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE almost anything lemon flavored in the summer, so this totally works for me. Super cute card, love your layers. Thanks for playing along at TGIF Challenges this week. Great to see your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright and sunny card Edna! Looks so fresh and summery! Thanks for playing along and I hope that you will join us next week at TGIF Challneges. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Edna!!! I love fruit too. Grapes are my most favorite. White ones!! See ya tomorrow evening!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edna this card is a party! Love the layering. you have made and amazing job by making a monochromatic composition and full of live! TFS x Bibi from Scotland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a vibrant, fun design Edna. Love your layering! I do hope we will see more of your work at TGIF. Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete