Friday, July 1, 2016

Bloom and Bliss

Happy Friday Inkers!
Well things are moving along here pretty quickly on the Homestead getting everything together for our Annual Americana celebration, we celebrate for 2-3 days here with family, friends. Some bring the tent and campout, others bring the pop-up and stay!
I love this time of year just one big family reunion, lots of fun, games, swimmimg, and oh yea FIREWORKS LOL! good food and great company. I made these fun little note cards to handout as a little gift to my guest this year, this is one of my favorite to make. You start with one sheet of 8 1/2 X 11 inch cardstock and get three notecards!
I love the new DSP paper and stamp set matching Blooms and Bliss, the colors I used from the DSP Island Indigo, Shara Sand, and Mint Macaroon, I love how easily eveything matches with SU! So make sure you will be joining me tomorrow for Saturday Night Live Stampin, we are focusing on Shaker cards this week.
I hope that you have great festive plans this weekend with family and friends and also a little creative time for yourself in there as well!
Happy Inking
Edna Marie


1 comment: