Friday, July 22, 2016

Bloosms & Wishes Online Class

Happy Day Inkers!

I'am excited today with this class opening, I have adored this stamp set from the start of the new catalog! so to be able to share with you the creative fun is fantastic!

I want to explain the NEW ONINE CLASS ORDERING SYSTEM, I want to do my very best in giving you the greatest creative experience. I am always looking, evaluating, and asking for feedback from current inkers. I know that the time span between when you purchase your class packet with me to the turn around time that you recieve your packet can be a very loooong, inpatient, crafter's nightmare lol! (well that's for me) lol!

That has lead me to make the change of posting all the needed class infrmation with a HOSTESS CODE, for you to purchase with and that will then alert me to your shopping purchase. At that point I will then mailout your Creative Kit and email you the Class video and PDF! I truly feel this will be a great way for you to enjoy your purchase and creating time, it will allow me to continue to share my creative passion on a more regular schedule.

Here is the information for the current class, and a couple Q&As

 
Online Classes Q&A
Thank You, for choosing to create with me! I love to share my passion for stamping and inking. My online classes are offered in three differnt bundles so that everyone can join the inking fun.

Bundle #1 Stamp Set and Ink Pad(s)=Example
Bundle #2 Stamp Set = Example
Bundle #3 Creative Class Kit = Example

How to take one of my online classes?
It's super easy when signing up for my class, I will post a Hostess Code that I will share on all my Social Networks and personal blog. I will have the list with the exact item number(s) for the item(s) need/offer for the Online class, with a direct link to my shop.
Just click, shop, enter item code, hostess code, then just checkout and then I send out your creative class kit, followed by an email with the class video link and PDF. I choose to have my class particapents shop direct from my Stampin Up online shop so that the items can be shipped directly to you without any delay in getting creative! I believe that one of the best parts of offering online creative classes is the convenance for you to beable to enjoy creating on your schedule.
If you should need any assistants, have any questions, please feel free to contact me! I'm so happy to help in any way possible.


                                         Blooms & Wishes Online Class

Thank you for choosing to join me in this creative inking class, I have a list below with all 3 bundles offered and the item numbers with the direct link to click and purchase your class goodies!
This class will be OPEN UNTIL JULY 31st at 1:00PM EST

CLASS HOST CODE JZHQ6MUG


Bundle #1-Blooms & Wishes stamp set #141784-------$21.00
          Stampin Ink Pad Mint Macaron #138326-----$6.50
                  Stampin Ink Pad Rich Razzleberry#126950--$6.50
                  Creative Kit from me, to make 6 cards 2 of 3 differnt designs
                  Online project video with PDF of instructions
                  My monthly Make-Take for my customers spending $30.00 or more
                  PURCHASE BUNDLE #1 HERE
      .
Bundle #2-Blooms & Wishes stamp set #141784-------$21.00
          Creative Kit from me, to make 6 cards 2 of 3 differnt designs
                  Online project video with PDF of instructions.
                  PURCHASE BUNDLE #2 HERE

Bundle #3-Creative Card Kit-------$11.00 ++++$6.95 Shipping
          Creative Kit from me, to make 6 cards 2 of 3 differnt designs
                  Online project video with PDF of instructions.
                  Purchase BUNDLE #3 HERE

     


     

No comments:

Post a Comment